Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dragon Age: Origins-The Gauntlet; Bridge Puzzle

[[This pertains to the bridge puzzle in Dragon Age: Origins, which you come across when going through The Gauntlet in the search for Andraste's Sacred Ashes.]]

Now, this is my six or seventh time replaying DA: O and yet I still never remember the exact way to go about this puzzle, and every time I do it I always end up making it harder than it is. So, I finally wrote down instructions that I can follow perfectly that will lead me to the result I seek!

The Bridge Puzzle

Step 1.) Send Companion (A) to spot (R,2), Companion (B) to spot (L,3), and Companion (C) to spot (L,6). Then move Companion (D) to the send stone slab across the chasm.

Step 2.) Move Companion (B) from (L,3) to (R,4).

Step 3.) Move Companion (A) from (R,2) to (L,1). Then move Companion (D) to the third stone slab across the chasm.

Step 4.) Move Companion (C) from (L,6) to (R,5).

Step 5.) Move Companion (B) from (R,4) to (L,2).

Step 6.) Cross to safety and complete the puzzle.
--
I made a small diagram to show exactly what the (R,1), (L,1) ect. are, as well as the stone slabs, just in case it is a tad confusing. As for the companions, it does not matter who you have, just assign each of then a letter (or number, if you prefer) and don't change it, and you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment