Sunday, May 29, 2011

This Blogs Exact Purpose Is...?

Nothing too amazing, I assure you. I simply plan to post information I gather from different games here for my future reference. Of course, anyone else is welcome to use the things I find, though they are for certain going to be things that can be found elsewhere. I have chosen to do this because every time I find myself replaying a game I can never remember how to go about certain things to get the exact results that I wish to have. (Dragon Age and Mass Effect are prime examples.) So, my intention is to write out things that I know I will want to remember for future replays of the games, that way I won't have to go searching through videos and articles that only tell me partially what I want to know.

So, with that drab explanation out of the way, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment